Home > Specifiers > Universities & Colleges

Universities & Colleges

As a university or college site manager you are highly likely to appoint electrical contractors to carry out work on your estate.

If you need to find an electrical contractor in your area, always use electricians registered with ELECSA

ELECSA registered contractors are:

  • Regularly assessed
  • Safe and compliant with regulations
  • Covered by the Platinum Promise
  • Formal complaints procedure

We have created a short guide which is intended to provide facilities and estate managers with useful and up-to-date advice on electrical safety and energy saving tips for the buildings at your university or college.

Download Pack