Take our Bright Spark Challenge – win an iPad mini!
Release Date: 01/07/2015
We all know our sparks are the best in the business but how do you think you compare to your fellow electricians?
From July 1 NICEIC and ELECSA will be running our Bright Spark Challenge on social media - a fun quiz testing out your knowledge about the industry.
The interactive quiz will cover all aspects of the trade testing both your theoretical and practical knowledge.
Each week throughout July we will release a series of 7 questions on our social media pages. All you need to do is click on the link and take part in all four quizzes - with bonus points available for speed and accuracy.
The participant who gets the highest cumulative score in the shortest time will win an iPad mini with runner up prizes also available.
To take part in the Bright Spark challenge keep an eye on our twitter pages at @officialniceic and @officialelecsa or follow our NICEIC facebook page
Rules of Participation
- The challenge is open to all UK residents over 18 years, excluding Certsure employees.
- Every week we will release a new quiz, all of them will be live until the close of competition, which means you miss a quiz during the week you can always come back and complete it.
- We encourage you to post your scores on Facebook and twitter and invite your friends and colleagues to take part as well.
- The winner will be announced in the first week of August.
- If we have two electricians finishing all four quizzes in the same time with equal score. We will declare it a tie and release another quiz to both the winners to select our final winner.
- Please use the same email id for all 4 quizzes.
- The competition closes on 31st July, you will still be able to complete the quiz after that but you will not be entered into the competition.
- By entering this competition you give permission for promotional activity around this competition to be used by NICEIC and ELECSA. You also give permission for your personal details you submit (i.e. name, twitter handle) to be published in our website, newsletter and our social media pages.
- Prizes will be delivered within 10 working days of the competition winner confirming their preferred delivery address.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be given.